As an Account Executive at OMEP, Jude Kirstein draws on her experience as a consultant and manufacturing business owner to connect Oregon manufacturers with OMEP’s resources and elevate OMEP’s presence in all areas of the state. A key member of the business development team, Jude has a proven record of building teams, coaching individuals to success, and managing complex projects successfully. Former owner of a manufacturing company herself, Jude is passionate about the value of implementing Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement throughout all areas of business.
Past Relevant Experience
- Principal, Business Advisor – Jude Gerace Consulting Practice
- Production Supervisor, Owner, Master Wheel Builder – Sugar Wheel Works
- BA, International Studies – University of Oregon
Continued Education/Certificate Programs
- Agile Introductory Course – Oregon State University
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt certification in progress (August 2021) – Oregon State. University