Tami Trout has more than 20 years of experience managing people and projects, developing and facilitating training programs, hiring talent, optimizing business processes and operations, and creating and executing strategic employee communications. Although she has consulted with clients in a variety of sectors, including health care, environmental engineering, professional sports, government, and non-profits, her primary clients have been family-owned and closely-held manufacturers. She works with companies to maximize organizational success and profitability by developing effective human resources systems, workforce hiring and development, and performance management.
Past Relevant Experience
- Trout Business Solutions, Owner/Business Consultant
- Galliard Group, Family Business Advisor
- Hewlett-Packard – Recruiting, Staffing, Organizational Development, Workforce Development, and HR Communications
- M.S. Training and Development – St. Francis University
- B.A. Management and Organizational Leadership – George Fox University
- A.S. Health Information Technology – Boise State University