• Share strategies to build a team to address toxic hazard reduction efforts.
• Hear how other industry leaders built their teams and leveraged limited resources.
• See examples of how free summer interns can help drive your efforts forward.
• Build your own plan to rally support for your toxic hazards reduction project.
• Ulises Piccini, TE Connectivity
• Marie Hagenlock, Gerber Gear
• Maia Halverson, Green Drop Garage
About the industry roundtables:
Oregon metal shops, finishers, and manufacturers are invited to join your peers in a series of free, voluntary, non-regulatory industry roundtables to identify, share, and get technical assistance for best practices in reducing chemical hazards. Roundtables include presentation(s) and networking.
This series is hosted by the Pollution Prevention Resource Center (PPRC) and Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)
Explore Oregon manufacturing news, success stories and find out about upcoming events and classes.