This is an opportunity to hear directly from Department of Homeland Security (DHS) procurement leaders from Washington D.C… DHS is interested in connecting with Pacific Northwest businesses that supply a wide range of products and services.
- Sherry Frank, Office of Chief Procurement Officer, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Darlene Bullock, Executive Director, DHS, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
- Kelly Good, Deputy Executive Director, US Border Patrol US Border Patrol
- Michael Derrios, Senior Procurement Executive and Head of Contracting Activity for the United States Coast Guard
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) TBA – Office of Small Business
- Science & Technology Directorate (S&T) TBA- Office of Small Business