SEDCOR July Economic Business Forum Webinar: Innovating Solutions – ERP Next, a Public/Private Partnership at Work
Please join Abisha Stone of SEDCOR
and Heather Hadley-Blank of MEDP (McMinnville Economic Development Partnership
) as we explore the inner workings of a partnership that formed between Buildable LLC
, OMEP (Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership) and Business Oregon
, as a local company became committed to solving an historic industry problem. This live event will also include plenty of time for questions!
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is designed to help companies manage their business operations, providing visibility into available resources, whether financial, labor, time, materials or other aspects needed. Organizations use ERP software to streamline the complexity of business processes such as taking orders, scheduling plant activity, tracking raw materials, and compliance reporting. Virtually every organization with more than a few employees uses some form of ERP. It’s a competitive disadvantage if a company isn’t leveraging ERP effectively.
– Abisha Stone, Yamhill County Business Retention & Expansion Manager, SEDCOR
– Heather Hadley-Blank, Interim Director, MEDP
– Arthur Chaput, Regional Development Officer – Marion, Polk, Yamhill Counties, Business Oregon
– Miles Oliveira, Business Development Manager, Buildable LLC
– Jason Stratton, Manufacturing Consultant, OMEP